What to do when we are closed

If you need urgent care or advice outside surgery hours and at weekends there are several options. 

You can visit a local pharmacist (chemist) and ask for advice. 

If we are closed and you need to speak to a GP urgently you can ring SELDOC on 111.

In a life-threatening emergency please dial 999. 

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website